Our physical therapists guide you through the following steps with your individualized treatment plan.
• Pain Relief: Alleviating your pain is our most immediate concern.
• Handling the Underlying Cause: Dealing with the real issue by addressing the problem at its root.
• Handling This Problem: Being able to pick up your grandchild, taking a vacation without worry, general wellness and fitness. Including body strengthening to avoid future re-injury.
PREPARING FOR YOUR VISIT
Please arrive 10 minutes early for your initial visit wearing loose, comfortable clothing and plan to bring the following:
• Doctor Referral Script needed after initial visit.
• Insurance Card along with Driver's License.
• Your calendar, so we can plan your next visit!
OUR STAFF AND SPECIALIZATIONS
Get to know our knowledgeable and highly experienced staff and see why we are Austin’s premiere physical therapy group. Join our mailing list for special offers and coupons, SIGN UP here. The therapists in our office are highly skilled in assisting the body to regain that balance: balance in strength, balance in flexibility, and balance in motion. The body's connections are furthered with the use of manual therapy encompassing a range from therapeutic release to soft tissue work. With the tissue in a state of decreased tension, strengthening and balancing muscle function is much more effective. Our staff is specialized in treating:
Sports Fitness & Wellness
Cranial Sacral Therapy
Spinal Cord Injury